It seems our submission form is currently not working, if you would like to make an enquiry, please email us directly at email@example.com and we will get back to you. Otherwise please call directly on 01608683389
Make the best day of your life that much more enchanting. Animals bring celebrations to life, evoking feelings of awe and wonderment at the many different species that share our world. These animals can feature throughout your journey of love: proposal, ceremony, reception and even anniversary. For a truly immersive experience you might want to consider booking the entire private zoo out for a unique wedding reception.
Whether you want some help to make your proposal that much more memorable or if you would like to have your rings carried down the aisle on the big day, we have some willing ring-bearers only too pleased to help.
Proposals can be set up at a suitable venue of your choosing or booked separately through our Encounters page, where a number of different novel ways can be orchestrated to arrange delivery of your engagement ring. If this is successful, why not have the same animal back to repeat the experience at the wedding.
- A Penguin can walk down the aisle carrying the rings around their neck on a thin ribbon. The penguins can join the bride and groom as they walk together between the lines of guests.
- A Rhesus Monkey can walk down the aisle and present the rings to the bride and groom.
- A Sloth can be borne down the aisle hanging from its branch with your wedding rings hanging from a ribbon.
- A Raven can fly down the aisle to an individual with the rings. This will need to be rehearsed with the individual who wishes to present the rings.
- An Eagle Owl can fly down the aisle to an individual with the rings. This will need to be rehearsed with the individual who wishes to present the rings.
You can choose to extend the magic by incorporating appropriate animals into your wedding reception. Don’t forget you can also book them back to arrive with a symbolic anniversary gift.
The traditional and magical “white wedding” still proves a very popular image. The inclusion of iconic white doves sets this scene off perfectly. This package can also include white rabbits and a selection of other white furry friends that can be interacted with under the careful supervision of our trained animal handlers.
- Bronze Package – White Doves and White Rabbits
- Silver Package – White Doves, White Ducks, White Rabbits and a White Swan
- Gold Package – White Doves, White Ducks, White Rabbits, a White Swan and 2 White Alpacas
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most beautiful. The black and white wedding theme remains a classic, elegant favourite. The animal kingdom provides us with some lovely examples of these two colours displayed to an elegant effect. Our black raven is juxtaposed with white doves; our black snake is contrasted with a white snake, whilst other animals display both these colours: zebras, ring-tailed lemur, penguins and skunk. Don’t forget your guests could have seen the raven earlier when it flew in to deliver the wedding rings at the ceremony.
- Bronze Package – White Doves and Black Raven
- Bronze Package Plus – White Doves and Black Raven + Raven Ring-Bearer
- Silver Package – White Doves, Black Raven, Skunk and Penguins
- Silver Package Plus- White Doves, Black Raven, White Snake, Black Snake, Skunk, Penguins + Raven Ring-Bearer
- Gold Package – White Doves, Black Raven, Skunk, Penguins and Zebra
- Gold Package Plus – White Doves, Black Raven, Skunk, Penguins and Zebra+ Raven Ring-Bearer
The image of a tropical paradise is synonymous with parties and honeymoons. For British residents, the tropics represent escapism, where they can really enjoy themselves. Seeing this, many couples decide to bring this symbol to their wedding reception guests. Part of the beauty that is seen around the equator comes from the wondrous wildlife that inhabits these regions. Your wedding reception could be populated with friendly Central/South American Squirrel Monkeys and/or Madagascan Lemurs, which can mingle with your guests under the care and supervision of trained animal handlers, and various snakes and lizards as well alligators. Selected guests can feed our South American Sloth. We also offer static displays of such beautiful birds as the Flamingo and Crowned Crane. Don’t forget your guests could have briefly seen the sloth or a rhesus monkey earlier as a ring-bearer at the wedding ceremony.
- Bronze Package 1 – Squirrel Monkey, Snakes and Lizards
- Bronze Package 1 Plus – Squirrel Monkey, Snakes and Lizards plus Rhesus Monkey Ring-Bearer
- Bronze Package 2 – Squirrel Monkey, Flamingo and Crown Crane
- Bronze Package 2 Plus – Squirrel Monkey, Flamingo and Crown Crane plus Rhesus Monkey Ring-Bearer
- Silver Package 1 – Lemur, Snakes and Lizards
- Silver Package 1 plus – Lemur, Snakes and Lizards plus Rhesus Monkey Ring-Bearer
- Silver Package 2 – Lemur, Flamingo and Crown Crane
- Silver Package 2 Plus – Lemur, Flamingo and Crown Crane plus Rhesus Monkey Ring-Bearer
- Gold Package 1 – Squirrel Monkey and Lemur, Snakes and Lizards
- Gold Package 2 – Squirrel Monkey and Lemur, Snakes and Lizards plus Rhesus Monkey Ring-Bearer
- Gold Package 2 – Squirrel Monkey and Lemur, Flamingo and Crown Crane
- Gold Package 2 Plus – Squirrel Monkey and Lemur, Flamingo and Crown Crane plus Rhesus Monkey Ring-Bearer
- Platinum Package – Sloth, Squirrel Monkey and Lemur, Snakes, Lizards, Flamingo and Crown Crane
- Platinum Package Plus – Sloth, Squirrel Monkey and Lemur, Lemur, Snakes, Lizards, Flamingo and Crown Crane plus Sloth or Rhesus Monkey Ring-Bearer (optional)
This is a fun variation on Tropical Paradise package, where your reception guests will get to meet and a select few will be able to feed a variety of fruit-loving and colourful animals. This package can include South East Asian Fruit Bats, South American Sloth, Madagascan Ring-Tailed Lemur and a beautiful Eclectus Parrot. Don’t forget your guests could have briefly seen the sloth or a rhesus monkey earlier as a ring-bearer at the wedding ceremony.
- Bronze Package – Fruit Bats and Eclectus Parrot
- Silver Package – Lemur, Fruit Bats and Eclectus Parrot
- Gold Package – Sloth, Fruit Bats and Eclectus Parrot
- Platininum – Sloth, Lemur, Fruit Bats and Eclectus Parrot plus Sloth Ring-Bearer (optional)
There is something enchanting about winter. This can be seen with the amount of magical significance we attach to the season throughout our culture. Festive weddings are becoming more popular. Much of that magic is undeniably attached to the animals we associate with snow and ice. Charming penguins can be on static display and selected guests may feed them. Don’t forget your guests could have had an earlier glimpse of one these birds as a ring-bearer at the actual wedding ceremony. What nicer way to benefit from the experience to see them socialising together. Moving more into the traditional magic of the theme, Siberian huskies or reindeer with a sleigh can be on display or for photo opportunities along with appropriately festively dressed animal carers.
- Silver Package – Huskies
- Gold Package 1 – Reindeer
- Gold Package 2 – Penguins
- Gold Package 2 Plus – Penguins with Penguin Ring- Bearer
Weddings have a strong association with springtime. Traditional symbols of this time include rabbits, ducklings, chicks and (subject to availability) lambs. We can provide any or all of these animals in addition to some other fluffy characters, including guinea pigs, llamas and alpacas. Some of these animals can be touched and handled under the strict supervision of our animal carers.
This is a cute and endearing attraction for your wedding that adds to the springtime atmosphere and is particularly popular with the child guests.
- Silver Package – Rabbits, Guinea Pigs and Chicks (lambs are extra, if available)
- Gold Package 1 – Rabbits, Chicks, Guinea Pigs and Alpacas (lambs are extra, if available)
- Gold Package 2 – Rabbits, Chicks, Guinea Pigs and Llamas (lambs are extra, if available)
Camel Parade – Moroccan, Mongolian, Arabian, Oriental and Exotic Themes
Camels have been ridden for thousands of years and have long been regular attendees in parts of Africa and Asia. The presence of a camel at an event is immediately identifiable with Arabian culture, Mongolian culture and oriental mystique. Thinking outside of traditional trappings, we have successfully combined camels with Indian weddings and to simply bring in an unusual element to a British wedding reception. Our staff and camels can be dressed appropriately to accommodate your chosen theme.
- Bride and groom can leave the wedding ceremony atop two camels. The camels can then be on display for photo opportunities.
- Alternatively the camels can meet the bride and groom at the reception and be part of a static display to lend an exotic flavour to the event.
- You can also offer rides for a limited period of time to guests at your reception.
- For a real deluxe experience two camels can carry the bride and groom from the ceremony, have photo opportunies at the wedding venue. Then guest can meet all four camels at the reception venue, where camel rides can be offered for a limited period.
Going on safari is a fantastical dream for many. Likewise, the rainforest evokes thoughts of becoming immersed in a lost, tropical world of wonderment. Your wedding reception could bring such wonderment to your guests with our rich array exotic animals.
Bronze Package – Squirrel Monkeys with various reptiles and creepy crawlies
Silver Package – Lemurs with various reptiles and creepy crawlies
Gold Package – Lemurs and Squirrel Monkeys with various reptiles and creepy crawlies
Platinum Package – Zebra, Lemurs and Squirrel Monkeys with various reptiles and creepy crawlies
Zoo Wedding Reception
For those who want a truly immersive experience with animals why not hire the zoo for your reception. Here you can be surrounded a beautiful array of animals, many of which will be happy to mingle with your guests. Penguin parades, animal displays, tours around the premises to see a wide variety of animals are just some of the attractions offered in a beautiful Cotswold location.